Libert Myoskeletal Massage employs a variety of stability
and strength training methods to maximize your movement potential. Andy uses a
comprehensive movement screening to determine which of your movement patterns
need the most correction to enhance function and achieve pain-free movement.
Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- An innovative system that evaluates movement
- Uses seven fundamental movement patterns that
require a balance of mobility and stability to identify weaknesses and
Whole Body Vibration (WBV)
- Improves balance, circulation, flexibility,
range of motion and overall mobility; also increases muscle mass.
- An effective method of neuromuscular re-education
for people with movement dysfunctions resulting from multiple sclerosis, cerebral
palsy, a stroke, or postural problems.
TRX Suspension Training
- A simple, scalable tool that works the entire
body in multiple functional movement patterns.
- Ideal for incorporating core control in full
- A unique strength training
tool that is intentionally unbalanced, allowing you to stabilize your body
as you strengthen it.
- An excellent way to strengthen the body and
prepare it for more dynamic movement.
75 min $120 90 min $145
Payment Accepted: Cash, Check, Visa,